1. Perceived and real health concerns in the United States wine industry and how they relate to politics and domestic and international trade. Richard M. Gahagan - Regulatory Consultant - Beverage Alcohol, Fresno, California, USA.
2. Wine and health - A UK retailer perspective Sam Harrop - Mark & Spencer, UK
3. Role of yeasts in ethyl carbamate formation in wines and solutions: strain selection, enzymatic and novel types of removal Linda F. Bisson - University of California, Davis, USA
4. Enological yeast effect on the SO2 content and management in wines Dominique Delteil - Institut Coopératif du Vin - Lattes - France.
5. Biopreservation and increasing the wholesomeness of wine Maret du Toit - Melané Vivier - Pierre van Rensburg - Wine Institute of Stellenboch - South Africa.
6. Origin and control of biogenic amines in wines - Role on intolerance to wines Vincent Gerbaux - ITV Beaune - France ; Gisele Kanny - Medecine Interne, Immunologie Clinique et Allergologie - Hopital Central - Nancy - France.
7. Development of a fermented beverage with probiotics Fritz Briem - Doemens - Germany.
8. Use of enzymes in winemaking: possible impact on health related effects David Guerrand - Lallemand SA - Blagnac - France.